Orchard and Goat Farm
The property is located at Sitio Tumalaong, Barangay Lingating, Baungon, Bukidnon. It has a land area of 14 hectares on a hillside location. The property is approximately 35 kilometers and is less than 30 minutes' drive from the Cagayan de Oro City proper, in newly concreted road. The property is accessible from the main barangay road.
The property boundaries are demarcated by two streams located on the east and west sides, forested area in the south, and wire fence in the north facing a neighbors’ farm. Around 10% of the property is thickly forested with timber trees, and the rest of 90% of the property is covered with fruit trees as follows:
For animal raising facilities:
- 50+ coconut (productive)
- 100+ Durian (very productive)
- 100+ Rambutan (productive)
- 4000+ Calamansi (productive)
- 10+ Cashew (productive)
- 10+ Mango (productive)
- 1,000+ timber trees (Mohogany, Gmelina, Narra, Apitong, Anogdong) giant bamboo clumps, use to prop up heavily fruiting Durian trees
- Various trees, Lansones, Bread fruit, Jackfruit, Marang, Guyabano (Sour sop), Atis, Papaya, Bignay, Suha, Ilang-Ilang, Guava, mounds of banana trees of Lakatan, Tundan, and Saba varieties
- an all metal pig pen with concrete floor that can accommodate 15 fatteners with
installed biogas digester
- an all wood goat house designed for zero grazing that can accommodate 60 heads
Water – there is a small spring inside the farm that does not dry up even during long dry spell due to many full grown trees inside the farm. I have constructed a big cement tank below the spring to store water. The stored water is then pump into the cottage for use. Excess water (which is a lot) is being shared by neighbors around the farm. Several huge concrete water tanks are also installed in strategic areas of the farm that serves as rainwater collections, for animal and orchard maintenance. In addition to the 2 streams on the property boundaries, the property has access to a nice river that offers good fishing for native fish species (dalag, haluan, tilapia, eel, etc.)
I have a small timber and stone cottage in the property where I stay during my visit, and a fully enclosed bodega/training center approximately 250 sq.m. area.
The property is covered with clean titles. It has electric connection, and with good mobile phone signals in most parts of the property. The whole property is fenced with barbed wires.
I am the owner of the property. I am a full time employee of a US-based international development organization and I've been operating the farm as a "weekend" farmer. The property has a clean title free of liens and encumbrances. The farm has no tenants. I am also personally handling the sale of the property and I'm not using any agent that will un-necessarily increase the price. I would prefer a cash payment transaction.
Should you need more information please feel free to contact me.
More photos here.