Residential House & Lot
Vacant Lots For Sale
Islands For Sale
A Beautiful Mediterranean 2-Story Villa
Located approx. 25 meters (80’) above sea level, the main house is facing the Strait of Tañon and Cebu Island, property has a magnificent ocean view.
It is in a small but exclusive subdivision with presently 4 houses built and occupied. Division is completely secured by a perimeter wall and entrance gate. Entrance road is private property of all owners and security, road maintenance, electricity of street lighting, and etc., is shared by all present owners.
Home owners meet once a while to discuss opportunities and maintenance issues.
More photos here.
View video here.
GENERAL PROPERTY INFORMATION
||San Jose, Negros Oriental, Philippines
About Negros Oriental Province | Map of Negros Oriental Province
||Approximate: 756 square meters
- Rectangular in shape
- Completely fenced/walled.
||Main House: about 290 sq.m.
Guest House: about 60 sq.m..
A Mediterranean/Californian style 2 story villa, with an open floor plan offering apart from superb airflow:
- 2 living rooms
- 4 bedrooms
- Open kitchen with adjacent breakfast nook
- 2.5 bath rooms
- Plenty of built-in storage rooms
- 2 car garage
- Large covered lanai facing Cebu Island (East) offering an unobstructed and magnificent ocean view.
NB: Both houses has been completely repainted in 2019.
|FLOOR PLAN LAY-OUT
- Main entrance floor out of white marble, a wood carved double door leading to the main foyer.
- Entrance foyer has a 9 meter (30’) high ceiling by entrance w/ large iron Spanish chandelier in center of ceiling dome.
- Sunken formal living room with cathedral ceiling and wood beams to the left. Could also be a billiard room.
- Private powder room/guest toilet to the right side of entrance and garage.
- Impressive staircase leading to the 1st floor.
- Under staircase there is a pantry/storage room.
- Dining room adjacent to the sunken living room.
- Spacious open kitchen w/ center work island w/ sink.
- Adjacent breakfast nook offering a spectacular sea view.
- Open plan family room w/ door to outside covered lanai, high open ceiling leading to upper floor. Built-in TV cabinet.
- Master bedroom is located on the ground floor with walk-in closet, private bathroom w/ sunken bath, separate shower, toilet & bidet and double sink vanity.
- The MBR has 2 entrance doors, one connecting to the family room and the other to the entrance foyer/hallway.
- Open loft style area with view both to entrance and family room below, small seating area on balcony overlooking the family room down below.
- Guest bedroom with private balcony overlooking the sea, bed room has French doors leading to the balcony.
- 2 more bedrooms are located on the same floor, all 3 bed rooms have built-in wooden cabinets w/louvered doors.
- One of the upstairs bedrooms has a large walk-in storage area.
- Linen closet with louvered doors on the landing by the staircase.
- Bathroom with large shower, toilet & bidet and vanity with sink.
- Linen closet.
- All 4 bedrooms have Narra wood floor, 8” planking.
- Spanish floor tiles on the landing by the staircase.
NB: one bedroom is presently used by the owner as an office and has a large built-in wooden book case, office has a sea view.
Air Conditioning & Ceiling Fans:
- All 4 bedrooms as well the formal living room have “Daikin” split type. inverter A/C units with remote control and energy saving modes. Total of 5 units, regularly serviced by contractor (Polaris). Furthermore, all 4 bedrooms have a classic “Hunter-USA” ceiling fans Formal living room has 2 other type oscillating ceiling fans.
- Breakfast nook has also a “Hunter-USA” ceiling fan with lights.
Granite Counter Tops:
- All kitchen and bathroom counter tops are made of imported granite.
- Spanish style iron chandeliers (3) are installed at entrance staircase, dining and informal living/TV room.
- The impressive staircase is solidly built out of concrete and is covered with “Tugas” hard wood steps and railings for beauty and durability. The decorative risers are imported from Spain. A convenient store room/pantry is located underneath the staircase which can double as a typhoon shelter if needed.
- Made of treated mahogany wood with amber colored glass, all windows have decorative steel security bars mounted on the inside of the windows offering both security and design.
- The covered lanai has a wood beamed ceiling and a balustrade of white marble pillars with a solid marble top and brown ceramic floor tiles. Lanai has a fabulous view over the Strait of Tañon, Cebu and Siquijor Islands.
- Fully landscaped with a native Kubo.
- Space for 2 large cars, automatic garage door.
Water Supply and System:
- Supplied by Municipality of San Jose. Monthly bill is around $5.-
A 800 liter stainless steel water tank is situated on top of the caretaker’s house which also holds the pressure tank and pump systems. A separate underground water cistern of about 800 liters (raw water tank) is located on our own property for incoming water storage. Hot water is provided by individual water heaters.
- Provided by Noreco Co. and monthly billing is the norm. Individual meter. Voltage: 220 Volt with 50/60HZ.
NB: A 3 kWh Solar System (Germany) has been installed in February 2016 and is maintained by “Avante Verde Co”. Consisting of an SMA inverter and 12 PV panels mounted on roof creating an average of 10 KWH per day (our daily average consumption is 20 KWH). NORECO Co. is buying back the excess electricity at a nominal fee. Solar system is officially approved by all concerned departments.
- 120 Channels, provided by Phil Products, Dumaguete via fiber optic cable. Netflix, Apple TV and many others applications.
- Hi speed internet provided via a fiber optic cable giving an average of 30 mbps WiFi. Works great and is reliable.
- Individual gas tanks, used for cooking only. Gas tank is stored in a locked cage outside the kitchen for safety.
- Carried out every two months by ACL a professional company as per contract and schedule since 2006.
Caretaker’s House (60m2:
- A separate 2 story house on the same lot (build in matching style) offering 2 small bedrooms, balcony with sea view, a kitchen with a separate toilet & shower, living room and a small carport.
PHP 29 Million
50/50 or split cost for Seller and Buyer on All closing costs, taxes, title transfer expenses and broker's fee.
Furnitures are not included but some could be purchased if wanted.
NB: The house has been completely repainted in both 2011 and 2019 and in 2020 the inside has been touched up, varnishing, painting and tiles grouting, etc.
Click to find out price in other currencies.
IN 2007 NEGROS ORIENTAL NAMED AMONG WORLD’S
BEST ISLANDS TO LIVE ON
Negros Oriental, and its capital Dumaguete, lives up to its moniker "the city of gentle people" as US-based Islands magazine listed it as one of the 20 best islands to live on.
Islands magazine is one of the widest circulated and most trusted travel publications in the United States. Its readership of 500,000 comprises mostly of frequent tourists who take more than one annual holiday and stay for an average of seven days at any given vacation. (read more)
IN 2014 DUMAGUETE CITY TAGGED AS ONE OF THE
WORLD'S 'BEST PLACES TO RETIRE'
Forbes named Dumaguete as top 5 among 7 best places to retire around the world! Forbes is a leading media magazine and is among the most trusted resources for business and investment topics based in the United States.
In addition, the 2014 Retire Overseas Index chose Dumaguete to be one of the 'Best Places to Retire' around the world based on 12 factors, namely climate, existing expat community, cost of living, health care, crime, infrastructure, English spoken, real estate, entertainment, residency options, environmental conditions and taxes.
1 hectare = 2.47 acres | 1 hectare = 10,000 square meters | 1 acre = 4,000 sq. m.
1 square meter = 10.76 square feet | 1 kilometer = 0.62 miles
1 meter = 3.28 feet | 1 meter = 1.09 yards
sq.m. = square meters | PHP or P = Philippine Peso | USD or $ = United States Dollar
m = meter | approx = approximately | km = kilometer | min = minute
About Negros Oriental Province
| Map of Negros Oriental Province